1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Donaldson Vincent Associates Limited (DVA), as Licensor, grants to you, the Licensee, an exclusive license to use this software program and accompanying documentation (hereinafter the "SOFTWARE") in accordance with the terms contained in this license.
2. USAGE. Only you (the Licensee) may use the SOFTWARE and you may only use the SOFTWARE on a single computer. You shall not allow any other individuals to use the SOFTWARE, as other individuals must obtain their own individual license.
3. LICENSE PERIOD. This SOFTWARE is subject to a license period of 30 days from the date of download after which date you will not be able to use the SOFTWARE.
4. NO REVERSE ENGINEERING. You may not modify, disassemble or decompile the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. COPYRIGHT. All copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE are owned by DVA.
6. REDISTRIBUTION. You cannot distribute the SOFTWARE.
7. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The SOFTWARE and the accompanying files are provided "as is" and with "all faults" without any expressed or implied warranties whatsoever. No warranty of merchantability, performance or fitness for a particular purpose is offered. You (the Licensee) assume the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE. DVA shall not be liable of any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to loss of money) resulting from the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE.